Terms & Privacy
Protecting Your Privacy
When you use Waniac's Website or Mobile App, you are providing some personal information about who you are and how you use our services. We collect, store and analyse this information to deliver your orders, monitor technical performance of our services, discover the bugs and offer better services for the next visitors.
At Waniacwe are committed to protecting the security of your personal information we collect and protect your privacy. This document describes more in detail, what information we collect, how we store it and share it with third parties, and what we do with that information. Please, read on if you want to learn more.
Who We Are
The Club behind waniac.com is Waniac Club
You can reach us by sending us an e mail to email@example.com
How This Policy Applies
To perform our services and communicate with you, we need to collect some information about you. This Policy describes what information we collect, how we use that information and the legal basis for doing so. It also explains, how collected information may be used and your rights regarding information you provide to us.
What Information We Collect and Receive
When you use our Website, App or communicate with us regarding our services, we may collect personal information from you.
Visiting waniac.com or using Waniac Mobile App
We record information how you use and interact with our Website and Mobile App, such as your IP Address, type of device or browser you use.
Engaging in Speakeasy Club
If you decide to apply for joining Waniac Wine Club, we collect your email address and phone number that allows us to communicate with you.
When you join the club, we also collect your billing information such as your name, email, billing and shipping address.
How We Use this Information
We need this information to:
• Learn about how you use our Website and Mobile App and decide about changes, we want to implement to make your experience better,
• Communicate with you as Club Member to communicate about benefits you have as a member,
• Communicate with you regarding our latest offers,
• Process your orders to deliver your order on our Website or through our Mobile App.
What is the legal background for us to collect this Information
We collect and retain Personal Information on several legal bases:
• Contractual obligation: if you gave us your personal information in connection with the order you placed with us, we need this information to deliver the Goods or Services to you.
• Legal obligation: in some cases, it is required by the law to collect and store your Personal Information. For example, tax laws require that we keep all the sales records and, in some cases, share it with local tax authorities.
• Legitimate interest: for some data, we have good and fair reason to use it in such ways that do not hurt your interests and rights. Example of that would be that we use your information like location, browser information, IP address, billing and shipping address, email address, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services.
How long do we keep this Information
Your information will be stored as long as your account is active to provide you with the Services you expect from us.
Some of your personal information, like your shipping and billing addresses, will be stored or use as long as required by different laws that we need to comply with (for example tax laws).
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
We don’t publish any information about our users publicly.
We understand that security of your personal information is especially important. We protect the collected data according to the industry-standard practices and continuously improve security protocols. However, we understand that no electronic storage of the data or transmission over the internet is entirely secure and we can not guarantee absolute security. Therefore we encourage all users to be careful whenever they store or post any personal information online.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may update this Policy from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on this page and let you know about it, so you will be able to review the changes before you continue to use our services.